Colten - Hinton, Oklahoma

“ Miracles are spontaneous, they cannot be summoned, but come of themselves.”

~ Katherine Anne Porter

I believe in an extraordinary event manifesting a supernatural work of God. I believe in an extremely outstanding or undivinely natural occurrence that must be learned humanly. I believe in miracles. I believe in the nature of a miracle. I believe in working or being able to work miracles. Some believe that miracles happen by accident or coincidently. But I believe that a miracle is something that you direly want and hope for. A miracle is something that you long to have. A miracle is something you love. A miracle is marvelous. A miracle is a sensation. A miracle creates hope. A miracle is amazing. A miracle creates peace. A miracle creates wonder. And I believe in every single part of it.

What is a miracle? A miracle may sometimes be described as a phenomenon. It’s when the impossible happens. It may sometimes be unexpected, but openly accepted. It’s when a doctor has given up on a sick child, and for no scientific reason that child gets well.

It’s when you’re down to your last dollar, have piles of bills to be paid, and a check arrives in the mail from some unknown source.

It’s when a hurricane or tornado or some earthly disaster comes through a town and your house is left standing with desolation all around it.

It’s when a child is born and you can’t believe how exquisitely miniture this new life appears.

It’s when you’ve prayed for a specific purpose and that prayer is answered.

It’s when there is no earthly reason something wonderful has happened.

Miracles take place everyday. Sometimes they’re very subtle and quiet, sweeping in like a soft, warm, touch on the face. Other times, it’s very evident and public. A miracle can be defined as an event contrary to, but not a violation of, a law of nature. It dosen’t matter who you are, miracles can happen to anyone. That to me is a miracle. And that is what I strongly believe!