hard work feels accomplishing

mea - 19120, Pennsylvania

This I believe that hard work makes you feel good. I believe that if you put your all into something, and give it a hundred percent you’ll feel good about whatever it your doing. When you do a half job on something you don’t feel the same feeling of a accomplishment even if you get good results. Hard work pays off in the sense it gives you responsibility and purpose in doing things .regardless of whatever the task is if you give it all you got you’ll feel good in the end.

A week or two ago I did a large paper for my social work class; we had to do annotated bibliographies on community social work. The paper was difficult we had to do the research and end up reading more than 50 pages of a journal from social work that had to relate to communities. After that we had to answer a plethora of questions about the article and reflect on what we read by applying skills we learned and class and thought provoking questions on the journal. It took me five hours to do this, with all the day dreaming and snack breaks. I put a lot of effort into my paper finding credible resources and critically thinking and reflecting on what I read. I was satisfied with my results once I was finish and confidentially handed them in.

Although I stayed up until three in the morning that day and did so much work for it I felt proud after I finished the Bibs. I got frustrated at one point wanted to give up at another but I stuck It out and ended up producing a pretty good paper. I feel like I put my everything into it and did the best I could for the best result. It felt good to work really hard for something and receive A grade for it. All my effort and hard work gave me a fulfilling joy. I felt as though my work was meaningful and gave me motivation to put my one hundred percent in everything I do.