try your best

chris - bedford, New York

Have you ever lost something that was very close to you, well I have, the person that gave me the hopes to play something that I truly love. My brother, he was the one that gave the idea to play soccer and to tire my best and give all I have. I believe in that every one should live how they want and to follow your dreams. That really makes me thick back to when my brother was living he would always tell me that I should play soccer even if I wasn’t good at, look at me now I got better and now I’m being rerouted to play for very high standard teams.

Many people might say that why should we try if we already know that we will never make it to where we want to be. For me when I think back on when brother, it always brings back all of this memories of him do his dream. My brother was an inspiration to everyone in our town. When I was back in Guatemala I hug out with my brother most of the time I staid there. Many times when I got there I sow him doing the best thing that he was really good at “fixing motorcycle” (in Guatemala you can be any age to drive motorcycle) he had this really bad motorcycle and he turned it to one of the ones that the dealer had. The most that I saw him do his (job) was about every day that lived there with him.

Many times he would always be get to this big teams that looks like that they were way bigger and better at soccer then him, but that didn’t stop him.

The 0only thing that he did was soccer and when he was done he would still work on the motorcycle that he had been working on. He would always tell me that I should try to do my dream and to live it every day.

I believe in that everyone should follow their dream and to live it in your life and I will always try and to be good just like my brother. This I believe.