My Heroes

Victoria - Bedford, New York
Themes: family, love

My Parents are heroes. To me that is, they do everything for me, they spend their hard owned money on me! Which is more than enough.

My whole life my parents have been my best friends, they mean the world to me! Yet I did not notice until when I was about 11 years old that they’re my heroes.

Now that I know how important they are I feel love, happiness, fun, laughable, and proud when I am around them. Before my thoughts of my parents were oh, there just normal parents. But not, they’re my heroes.

Some values that were important to me back then were me being selfish and worrying about me having a good life. But now instead of worrying about my life being good I try to make the best out of my parent’s life. They deserve it all the way.

One example of my parents being my heroes is my soccer. My parents pay for my soccer because they know I love it so much! That is an example of 2 things one them being my heroes and them being great friends.

My next example of my parents being my heroes is when I fell off of my bike, Scratches and bruises and blood and tears. When I was about 7 years old I fell off of my bike, my parent’s came rushing out with the emergency kit. My parents gave me comfort and warmth. It made everything 100 times better. Do you think every single parent does that out there? I don’t.

Another example of my parents being heroes is, my parents managing to handle all of my brothers and sisters. There are 6 of us and they manage to give all of us a great life, they’re heroes to all of us. I believe my parents are my heroes.