Millie - bedford, North Carolina

I believe in friendship. I believe that friendship could last long for everyone. For example me and my friend Jennifer Ardon. I’ve been friends with Jennifer since kindergarten. I know everything about her and we always do everything with each other. Sometimes we get into fights for stupid things like who has better hair, which is cooler, and most of all boys. When we fight we get over it in a day because we can’t live without each other. I know it kind of sounds like we are obsessed with each other but you know that’s how friends are. Sometimes everyone gets into a fight with there friends, but they become friends again. But it depends what kind of fight it is sometimes, the fights can be serious. I think that friends last for a very long time and every person will find there friend and they will do anything with each other. Friendship is a big part in life because without friends you won’t really be happy and you wouldn’t talk to anyone except for your family members. I like having friends I always have so much fun with them. Sometimes I fight but you know like you get over it. I think everyone had an experience having a fight with there friends. A good friendship is when a friend stands up for you when you are being bullied. A good friendship is when someone is there for you when you’re down. A good friendship is when someone who gets you out of trouble. I think every friend always stands up for there best friends if you don’t then I think you aren’t a good friend. In my life there was this boy who always bullied me and he never would leave me alone. Until one day I was walking to my house and the bully grabbed me by the arm and he tried to throw me on the floor until my really close friend Jessica told him to stop and she started bulling him and she said “if you ever hurt Millie again I’m going to call the police”. The bully just ran away and he never contacted me again. My friend Jessica is a good friend she stood up for me when I needed her and I think this was a good example of a good friendship. I believe friendship would last forever for everyone and I hope you believe in friendship too. This I believe.