3 Parts of God That Make Me Believe

Grace - Olathe, Kansas

3 Parts of God That Make Me Believe

Many people say they “believe”. The word “believe” is used in many ways;

parents use it to keep the magic at Christmas time alive or to spark a young childʼs

enthusiasm to play a sport or be in a play by saying “I believe you can do this.” To

believe means to accept something as true; feel sure of the truth. I believe that God is

always with me, knows everything about me, and has the power over evil.

The word omnipresent means always present. God is omnipresent. There is

never a moment in time when I feel alone, or without Godʼs presence. I believe that God

can split himself into multiple pieces so that he can be in more than one place at once.

God is and always will be there for me, as he will for all who believe. I can feel when He

is near me, guiding me in the right direction.

Our Father is the only one who knows us completely. He knows everything from

our favorite color to our deepest, darkest secret; He is omniscient. Omniscient means all

knowing and that is a part of the Divine Nature of God. I just recently completed my

CSP project and I got to know God on a more personal level. I believe that through this

project the All Knowing as seen me in my humblest form, and I know the wonders He

can do.

The last part that makes me believe in God is that He is all powerful or

omnipotent. God created everything so he has automatic power over everything in this

world. He has the power to create miracles, and to cast Satan away. There is no king, or

Grace Lewis Wednesday, April 29, 2009 10:44:44 PM CT 00:1f:f3:cc:d5:74

ruler of a nation, that has more power than the Almighty One. I have seen the power of

God and it was a blessing. I watched a friend of mine turn away the evils of Satan and

find God; It was truly wonderful to see God work right in front of my eyes.

In conclusion, I believe that God is always with me, knows everything about me,

and has power over all. He has been there for me, and has shown me the correct path

to take, even when times were tough and I was starting to loose all faith He there. The

Almighty One has protected me, and others, from the evils of Satan. God will always be

there for me and anyone who needs Him.