Anything is Possible

Liam Martin - Bonner Springs, Kansas

Anything Is Possible

I believe in a motto that gives confidence. It’s made up of three words, but has a thousand descriptions. Confidence can unite faith, hope, and trust at the same time. Anything is possible. Trust in oneself is how some people get where they are now; just by believing. I think anything is possible if you have faith in yourself, never give up, and if you focus.

To have have faith in yourself is the ultimate concept. How can you accomplish anything without believing in yourself? I honestly think that it is impossible. When you have confidence in yourself, you also give confidence to others. Faith is when somebody has complete confidence in a person or plan. Faith is confidence, trust, and understanding. If you think about it, all of those attributes are not difficult to achieve. That’s why I think that with faith you can accomplish anything.

Anything is possible as long as you can don’t give up. Do you think Michael Jordan gave up when he didn’t make the basket ball team? Do you think Lance Armstrong gave up when he got diagnosed with cancer? No, they didn’t. They got back up and tried again. Don’t give up on your goals and dreams; you will reach them no matter how high or far away they reside. When you get knocked down it is critical that you always try to get up. I think that you can never know until you try, and that is a big enough reason for me to always bounce back up.

For anything to be possible you have to focus and be motivated. Concentrate on completing your goal. Vividly imagine your taking a victory even though everybody said you couldn’t. Make sure you have a detailed plan as to how you are going to complete your task. As I said earlier you have to focus. You also have to be motivated. You can not just go out and do something for no reason. Put some purpose into your goal. Some people fight with reason, others without. I think that you’ll always come to see that the humans that fight with passion or purpose are always going to come out a better person and learn from their experience.

Why do I think anything is possible? Simply because I believe, and if you think about it, wouldn’t you rather believe than not? When it feels like the world is coming down you can never give up. If you want anything bad enough, and you have a resilient desire to get it; you will reach your goal. If you look at all the people who have accomplished anything big in their life, they mostly likely had the mind set of this essay. I think that everybody in world should live by this one single, small, simple phrase. Anything is possible.

“Because you have so little faith. I tell you the truth, if you have faith as small as a mustard seed, you can say to this mountain, ‘Move from here to there’ and it will move. Nothing will be impossible for you.” – Matthew 17: 20