Equality is Everything

Lacey - Olathe, Kansas, Kansas
Themes: equality

I believe that everyone should be treated equally. Because God created us all the same, we should respect that, and not go around judging people before you even know them. This is just one of the many reasons why I think that people should be treated equally. My other reasons on why I think people should be treat equally are; No one is better than anyone else, Everyone is a child of God, and Nobody is perfect.

I think that everyone should understand that everybody is the exact same no one is better than anyone. We were all created by the most amazing man and everyone had that great feeling inside them know we all have Jesus in us. There isn’t anything that makes us any different then the person sitting next to you. Maybe, that person might have a different talent than you but, that doesn’t mean anything because you have a great talent to. Which that leads me to my next point everyone is a child of God.

If someone thinks they are the best thing on this earth well, they are wrong. The only person who is better than anyone else is God he created everything and is someone is trying to overpower that, then maybe they don’t know God. There isn’t one person that is better than you, yes they maybe better at basketball, but I’m positive that there is something that you are better at than them. Thats just how we are, we are human, that’s how God created us.

There isn’t one person in this world that is one-hundred percent perfect. Everyone has there own problems even if you can’t see them, because God didn’t create us to be perfect. If the whole world was perfect you would get tired of everything going the way its supposed to. You would want bad things to happen, you wouldn’t want to just be happy all the time.

These are just some of the reasons on why I think that everyone is equally and there isn’t one person in this world that is better then anyone else.