A beautiful world

Austin - kansas city, Missouri

A beautiful world

This I believe. I believe in a world where children can run free, and not have to worry about being kidnapped. A world where greed is replaced by generosity. I trust in a place where peace flourishes. I believe in a society in which all people are considered equal. All this I believe.

I believe in a world where children don’t have to live in fear. A culture where parents don’t have to worry about where their kids are, and a society where kids don’t have to grow up around bad morals only, around a positive atmosphere. Kid’s minds are easily effected, and if we can change the way children grow up, maybe it will reduce the violence significantly when they are grown. Yes, this I believe. I do believe that we as humans can make this world a better place

I believe in a society not run by money, a civilization where the jobs don’t control the people, but where people control their jobs, and know when to switch off. I believe in an atmosphere in which people donate goods because they want to, and not because it only saves them money off taxes. I believe in a world where so many people want to volunteer their time for other people that people have to be turned down. I do believe a world like this is possible, and all we have to do is reach inside our selves.

I believe in a world where violence is dominated by peace. I believe in a civilization where people of all ethnicities live along side each other, and look past the color of each others skin. I believe in a world where wars aren’t fought, and countries refuse to fight each other. I do believe it is possible to live in a beautiful world like this.

Just Imagine how great it would be to live in a world like this, and the power to do so is in our hands. It’s up to us to make this happen. Oh, how great it would be to end all the gang fights, wars, and hatred that fills our society today. All this, I do believe is possible if we can just put aside our differences.