God is Always there for Me

Ashley - Lenexa, Kansas

Sometimes people lose sight of the fact that God will always be there for them. A lot of times I also do this. As a high schooler, it is easy for me, and I’m sure for a lot of my peers, to get caught up in all kinds of drama and other instances that come with the high school experience. Sometimes it gets tough to be reminded of how much God loves you and how special you really are with all of this going on. Through all of this it is also easy for me to forget about how the Lord is always, and will always be there for me.

In theology class I learn about how Jesus died for me and saved me because he loves me so much. God made me, and he knows everything about me. Sometimes, when I am having a bad day I have to remind myself of all of this, and of how much God really loves me. If I ever have a friend that lets me down, or if one of my friends gets let down, I just think about how we have God, and we never have to worry about Him letting either of us down. I think it is important to know how much God loves you so you can grow closer to him and get to know him better. I am starting to try to do this myself. Although I learn about God everyday there is still so much I don’t know. Aside from what I don’t know, I have come to learn that He wants the very best for me and whenever I am in trouble or need help I just need to realize that He is right there next to me to guide me.

I feel that if God still loves me and helps me through everything that I go through, which he does, he certainly does the same for everyone else. I now realize that no matter how sad, happy, frustrated, or excited I am with the things around me, God will always be there for me, no matter what. This is what I believe.