Life

Emily - Overland Park, Kansas

Have you ever fully noticed God in your life? Has anything in your life been so

great you truly understand what you believe in? There are many experiences in my life

where I believe in Christ, but just recently I have extended my belief. When I noticed

God in my life and saw his grace I knew what I believed in was right. I believe in Pro-life,

living life to the fullest, and F.R.O.G, which means Fully Rely On God. This time in my

life when I truly saw God; was about a year ago.

When I found out my sister was having a baby I was so happy! At this time I

realized how important life is. So I would have to say that I am truly Pro Life. Pro Life is

when, under any conditions, you are to have the baby and not to have an abortion.

Some people that a babyʼs life does begin conception; others believe that it is just a

fetus. Our legal system has given the choice to the mother; whether to give life or take

it. People do not recognize Godʼs commandment “You shall not kill” is being acted out

through abortion. This action is not morally correct and those that believe in Godʼs

commandments should stand up for what they believe in, and that is Pro Life. I also

believing in living life to the fullest.

One of my favorite mottos is to live life by the fullest and never look back. What

this means to me is to live each day as it could be my last. Also to never look back on

the bad things, but to cherish the great memories. Every time I see Gabe I become

conscious of how amazing life truly is. I have also come to figure out that life could not

even be possible without Jesus Christ.

Another motto that I love is F.R.O.G, which means to fully rely on God. If you rely

on God he will open the door for you. Yet you have to be the one to trust Him and let

Him into your life. Those that have come to fully believe in Christ will accomplish so

many great things in life. All good comes through Christ, in Christ and with Christ.

Now Gabriel is four months old and I have seen how fast life can go by. So

remember to fight for Pro Life, live every day to the fullest, and to keep God close. I

believe in all that the Catholic Faith teaches with my heart, soul, and mind.

Emily Kippes Wednesday, April 29, 2009 7:44:04 PM CT 00:1f:f3:cd:ea:d5