FOOD CHOICES

Estrella - las vegas, New Mexico

This I believe, schools should not make rules about what the students eat during lunch. The students have their own lives and they should be able to eat whatever they want. I also think that when the students bring lunches they should be able to eat what they want. They are bringing their food from home and their parents think that it is okay to eat because they buy it. I feel strong about it because it is my body!!! The school district should change the rules so that the students can bring whatever they want. The reason that I want to change the rules is because I don’t like the way that they make the food. What I would like is for the school to let the students bring whatever they want during lunch so that people can actually eat. There are a lot of people from my school that don’t eat the lunches because how they look and taste. The students either go without eating or they will call their parents to bring them food. When we go to lunch most of the students wait outside until they finish eating or they will go inside just to get something to drink. The other reason why I don’t like the school lunch is because they always make us eat salad. They always tell the students to at least try the food everyday. I think that we should have tastier food and then I would eat. I think that when the students don’t like what there schools have for lunch they should be able to bring there own lunch and not get in trouble for what they want to eat. I think that when the students are not allowed to bring certain things that will only make them bring it more and they will make sure that the teachers don’t find out. That is why I want to change the rules on what the students bring during school lunches. This I believe in is that we should be able to eat whatever we want.