This I believe

Ruoyun - denver, Colorado

Attitude is everything. This is I believe. When you are positive to do something, things will happen as you want. It is not about fortune, but about your heart. The positive attitude always pushes you to try your best and use all ways to get achievements. Then you will find, it seems that you can control the whole progress and always make your dream come true.

When I was young, I was a very cosy and snug person. I had never strived for some rewards or opportunities. When I lost something, I thought maybe my ability was not so good that I cannot own that opportunity. Another reason was, I was not so confident that I did not believe that I could get success.

However, my attitude toward life changed after I met one of my best friends in the university. In my opinion, he was a lucky person. Every time when he met difficulties, he never felt frustrated but always tried different ways to solve problems. He was often positive and this attitude affected a lot of his friends, including me. Thus, I learned how to use this kind of attitude to deal with problems in my life.

When I was hired as a part-time employee in the Mobile Company and was responsible for selling cellphone cards to freshmen, I had to compete with many other part-time employees in my university. Most of them worked very hard, walking through one building to another, and knocking each freshman’s door. At first, I did the same way as they did. However, it was low efficient because those freshmen were bored to be interrupted. Instead of being depressed, I thought about other ideas to sell more phone cards. To attract more students to deal with me, I contacted my friends in many different departments to ask if their classmates or underclassmen needed some phone cards. I promised to give them a desirable discount if they purchased by group. It seemed that I got much higher sales than any other student did.

There are many ways toward success. But attitude is everything. No matter which way you choose, you always need a positive attitude that inspires you to try different ways to attain your goals and not to give up your dream.