Patricka - Aurora, Colorado

I believe that life is too short.

I believe that life is too short to go a day without laughing.

I believe that life is too short to go a day without saying, “I love you,” and having someone say it back to you.

I believe that life is too short to go a day without recognizing how awesome God is.

I believe that life is too short to go a day without recognizing how awesome I am.

I believe that life is too short to go a day without having my own personal happy hour.

I believe that life is too short to go a day without feeling like I’ve done something that matters.

I believe that life is too short to go a day without feeling like I’ve done something that will get me closer to my goals.

I believe that life is too short to go a day without a hug.

I believe that life is too short to go a day without saying what is on your mind.

I believe that life is too short to go a day without speaking up when someone is wasting your time and/or money.

I believe that life is too short to go a day without believing that tomorrow will be a better day.

I believe that life is too short to go a day without eating some really good food.

I believe that life is too short to go a day without being in awe that Barack Obama is our President.

I believe that life is too short to go a day without talking to someone who really believes in me.

I believe that life is too short to go a day without daydreaming.

I believe that life is too short to go a day without throwing caution to the wind.

I believe that life is too short to go a day without forgetting that my opinion of myself is ultimately the one that matters.

I believe that life is too short to go a day without feeling that I am truly blessed beyond enumeration.

I believe that life is too short to go a day without smiling.

I believe that life is too short to go a day without believing.

I believe that life is too short.

This I believe.