Katie - Shawnee, Kansas
Themes: family, love

I would have to say that one of the things that I most strongly believe in; is the fact that my parents inspire my beliefs. Even if they are having troubles or are in a great mood; they have an impact on me no matter what. For example, they provide everything I need, they are there for me, and they give me that push to go on with something; even when I really don’t want to.

First, I would like to explain why parents are so important. They at least attempt to provide everything that I need! They give me a home, food, water, and clothing. Even if this isn’t the case for all families; I am sure that the parents wish they could provide their children with these necessities. Most of all they provide me with love and security.

Second, I would like to talk about how my parents are always there for me. Whenever I have a problem my parents will be there for guidance. Most of the time they never let me down. I know that parents sometimes aren’t necessarily “cool”, but I think it’s cool how they always have my back. Really, where would I be without them? They would do anything for me. Them being there for me, and supporting me means the world.

Lastly, I want to emphasize how much they motivate and support me. Whenever I really don’t feel like going to school, doing homework, or even getting up in the morning; they give me that nudge. There is always a set of encouraging words for me when I need them. They push me even when I think that I can’t go on.

In conclusion, parents are the ultimate friends to me. I believe that their love is infinite, and their compassion plentiful. I know that they are my best friends, and no one could ever replace them. I believe that they have inspired my way of thinking about how to treat others. They have taught me to support, and encourage my friends. As well as be there for them whenever they need me.