Whatever It Takes

Kristin - florissant, Missouri

No human should take anything in life for granted. Life is precious and we all need to appreciate what life gives us. Any actions taken regarding any situation need to be carefully thought through. People should not let anyone get in the way of their dreams. To get through each day, I have faith in myself to be able to stand up for what I believe in. I believe in having a set of goals to accomplish throughout life.

Setting goals for oneself to be accomplished is what all humans should strive to do. One of my goals that I have in life is never letting my fears surpass any new experiences that I may be given throughout my life. Sometimes I fear that I am not ready for changes that are about to come my way in life, but then I look at my current lifestyle and realize that change may be a good thing. Having determination may help me all through my life because I would do whatever it takes to succeed in my goals in life. I need to be more open to change because I am about to start a whole new journey in my life by leaving high school and going to college.

Having certain values to live my life by is what I revolve my lifestyle around everyday. I always take a step back from reality and contemplate if any of my decisions I have made recently coincide with my beliefs. My belief in having certain goals to be met throughout my life is what I strive to achieve. I want to live up to the standards I have set for myself. Abiding by my standards, I will live a less complicated life because I will know exactly what I am trying to achieve in my goals in life.

Accomplishing specific goals I have set for myself during my life is what makes me a complete person. Knowing I have accomplished a certain goal in my life reassures me that I will be able to do anything. Dealing with difficult tasks are a big issue for me because sometimes I feel as though I am not capable of figuring out a solution. Although, I know that I should always try my best in anything I do. I need to give my full attention to any given task because being distracted when trying to meet an expectation will make it harder for me to achieve my goals. Overall, determination and a positive attitude contribute to making me able to accomplish several goals throughout my life.