Purpose Is Power

Jinah - Northfield, Minnesota

Purpose Is Power

I’ve always believed that everything happens for a reason, and over the course of my life that has never changed. From my perspective, I believe in the future. I should have no regrets. What ever happens, happens. Every event in my life has a purpose. The most important outcome is the ability to believe in myself, and not always want to change who I am.

I believe that if you fail a test, it’s because you didn’t study. Everything has a purpose. If I get hurt, there’s obviously a reason why. It always has to do with the perspective of my life. I have to be able to change they way I see things. Never look at the negative side of life. In the end there is only positive. I believe in never looking back and regretting things that have happened. I will grow up and may or may not have a good future, but in the long run I never will know when my life could end, so live life to the fullest.

Believing in myself and others can make me a stronger individual.

One of my friends had a very difficult life, the home situation was tough, but she had focused only on the positive. The outcome of her life has changed the way I look at my daily life.

I never will give up on myself and I’ll always give second chances, they may change someone’s life someday. People never really know how good something is until it’s gone. I’ll never underestimate the power that I have in myself. In the end, the only person’s opinion that truly matters is the person staring back at you in the mirror. It also affects others around you.

Everyone has different beliefs. I believe in the future. You never know what to expect. Life goes on. It’s better to look on the bright side of life then always looking at the negative. I always think you get one chance at life. One chance to speak your mind. One chance to show the world who you really are. I would always take advantage of those opportunities, because I never know when it could all be taken away from me.

If I can believe in myself, and believe in the future, then I will have no regrets.