Better life in America

nafesa - nashville, Tennessee

Living in America about eleven years brought me to this belief that this country despites all its problems, is the best country to have the privilege to live in. Nothing I, and nobody is perfect but god, and no land is without an evilness, with this in mind I believe in American life is what you make out of it. I believe ones’ destiny is determined by god from birth, but the individual has an opportunity to shift this way around to the best. By gods’ well my destiny was made and with my parents hard work it shifted to living in America, and experiencing this wonderful freedom of living that I have. Every fact that is spoken has to be proven with evidence, otherwise it would be considered as a meth.

Going back to my native country of Iran in 2007, has changed my mind about curtain believes that I had before. It made me a better person as far as appreciating the chances and the opportunities that I have been blessed with in life, and one of them being living in this country. Before going back to Iran I had mixed feelings about my life here, and I was always considering myself an outsider who doesn’t want to accomplish anything in life. In my mind I was thinking that by living in America I am losing my chances of being great in my own country but after visiting I realized that I was thinking the total opposite of the truth and the facts. Not that I do not love me country and my land, but living circumstances is more difficult there, and there is no room to grow unfortunately. Simplest thing of comparisons if the weather situation, where in America it is so much easier to breath then in Iran, the weather is so harsh due to too much pollution and too many cars driving in cities with small capacities.

Living in America is a blessing which everyone native, or not should be thankful as they wake up and take a breath. Money and social issues exists everywhere, nowhere is perfect and every place has its own issues, but it’s better to be somewhere with a little hope rather than no hope at all. I believe in destiny, and mine brought me to this wonderful land of freedom. I am thankful for it and take every moment of it as a blessing. I know and I have seen what people do to come to this country, and after they get here they don’t live to their best potential and take it for granted. I was one of them but after I went back I had a reality check.

Thanking God is my prayers every day, thanking for this life, my wonderful parents, my ability to think and write, and thanking for blessing me with this opportunity to live in America, this great land of his.