i believe that love and trust is more important than anything in a relationship

brittani - nashville, Tennessee
Themes: family, love

When I first observed a relationship it taught me the importance of love and trust within a relationship. It was my parent’s relationship and I was about twelve years old when it hit me. My parents did everything I wanted and in public always seemed perfect for each other, but as soon as they were behind closed doors the tension arouse. Now looking back I feel it’s somewhat my fault in why they were constantly fighting but then again and I see it was their fault for spending all their money and fighting over it. Almost every night I was home with my parents they continuously fought about money and how it was spent, where it has went, and how they were going to get it, It was their arguing and fighting that made me realize that if they would spend as much time showing their love for one another and their trustworthiness that everything else would fall into place. For example, my grandparents live on a fixed income and do whatever they please with a happy attitude. They may come in contact with some bumps but always manage to show that it will all work out with the love they have for one another.

This I believe is the importance of all relationships. The continuous love and communication one has with their significant other is much more than an emotional bond it is a lifelong friendship that is there for one to rely on and believe in. the love and trust two people make in a relationship is honestly what makes the world go around and around every day. It is obvious that without love and trust nobody could survive because it is the goal everyone would like to reach and obtain for the rest of their life.