whats a true friend

Patrick - 03901, Maine

“Most of the stuff I do on the show comes out of me just trying to make my friends laugh.” Adam Sandler. This is a true statement for a lot of people, things like I only did that so my friend would laugh or I only did it because my friend was there. Friends tend to bring out the worst and the best in people and there actions. The trueness of a friend is there most important quality. Hence why I believe that it doesn’t matter how long you have known a friend it matters how true of a friend they are.

This belief came out not to long ago when I realized whom my true friends are. When I was about six years old I moved to Sad #60. The first real friend I met was a kid named Trevor. We didn’t start off as friends because the first time I met him we were playing soccer, and I accidentally kicked him were no one should be kicked. After we talked to the principle we really hit it off. Trevor and I have stayed such good friends because almost everyday during the summer we go down to the baseball field and play sports.

One of the first times I had gotten in trouble was with Trevor to. We were about eleven years old, it was the middle of winter and it was cold and snowing. And we got a bright idea of throwing snowballs at cars. It took a while to make contact but eventually one hit a car…I hit the car, and cracked the guy’s windshield. I found that night strengthened our friendship more then anything lot.

The reason why I think this is because three years later I met a kid named Ian at football tryouts my first year. We ended up on the same team and started to hangout a lot. We started to sleep over at each other’s houses and soon after that we became friends. And even though he moved to another school our friendship has stayed strong, and just as strong if not stronger then Trevor’s. Ian and I have had some crazy times and we always have fun, and have hung out at least a hundred times since I’ve known him. The connection between us that makes us so strong is our favorite sport, football.

Then what really made me think about this belief was that just about a year or two ago I met a kid named Joey Thyng. Joey is the best friend that I have ever had and we barely leave each other’s side. We are different teams this year and we were very upset we are such good friends it is ridicules. Even though He is probably one of my newest friends that I have met he is still my best friend. Over the short time we have known each other we have hung out hundreds of times. We love all of the same sport and play all of the same sports two. One time me Joey and a few other people played sports from ten o clock to ten o clock it was awesome.

Someone might object by saying “well my best friend is the first friend that I ever met. That doesn’t mean anything that just means that your truest friend just happens to be the one you met first. It all has to do with if a friend it truthful, nice to you and nice to the people around you.

I believe that real friends never lie to you. This is probably the most important thing in finding a true friend. This is one of my strongest beliefs to what makes you a true friend. One of the people in my life who also taught me a lot was my older brother Matt Twitty. He lived with me until he was 18 he wasn’t my real brother he was my dad ex’s son who lived with us. The most important lesson he taught me was that anyone could be like a brother to you.

Though my life these lessons have been the two most important lessons because friends are what keep me happy and rolling. The Trueness of my friends doesn’t always match up with the length I’ve known them so this is why. These are the reasons I believe what I believe.