People are Too Judgemental

Brandon - Alma, Arkansas
Themes: tolerance

Has someone ever came up to you out of no where and said something about you and walked away laughing? While those people are having the time of their lives you are at home worrying about what they said. Most everyone has had something said about them and they often come back depressed or a whole different look.

This is my essay of how a sixteen year old teenagers life is like. One day while walking through your school hallways you hear a voice and you turn to see who it was. When you finally found out who that voice was you notice it’s your enemy. Every teenager has a person in their lives that wants to make them feel small. The next day you hear them saying that dreaded word once again and you ignore it so you feel bad all day. So everyday it becomes a routine of you ignoring what that person has been saying.

Well one day when you were walking home and you hear someone else being called a name you stop and go over to help the victim. Now since you are helping out the person being named out, the other guy does not like what your doing so he starts to call you names too. Finally you have had enough of the name calling and you go bazurk. It bugged you for so long that you just want to lash out on someone.

Going back to school after that moment was really hard. Once again your there in those hallways where that kid wants to bother you. You look at them with one quick glance and they look at you and say that one word “fag”. Now that they have called you that, your plotting your revenge in your mind when your friend tells you to go to a teacher. You do so and now that kid is going to have a bad day. You feel great now since there is no more name calling.

Whatever happened to the good old days when all everyone did was hangout and laugh? I’ll tell you, it got taken over by name calling baboons. Name calling is getting harder to deal with since the next generation knows how to defend themselves more and is harder to protect ourselves. In the end everyone will have been called a name but not everyone will call someone a name. This I believe people are to judgmental.