I believe that Religions are the same in the end

Stuart - Tyrone, Georgia

I believe in that the morals and values of religions is pretty much the same. In my research of religions there were the four main core religions that started in the Middle East. As the religions spread through the world by missionaries the religions start to vary. When a missionary goes and tries to preach and spread a religion to a different city or place to help that culture cope and accept that religion they adapt their customs. Most of the holidays I have in the Christian religion were adapted when missionaries came to Rome and tried to convert Rome to Christianity. To help Roman culture cope with the change the festivals in Rome were made into Easter and Christmas.

Some branches in Christianity were made just to accomplish random things. Henry VIII in England developed the Anglican branch of the Christian religion to just divorce his wife. If you look and the morals and beliefs of the Religions Muslim, Christian, Jewish, and Buddhist they all have one thing in common; They all believe in one all mighty god and a series of morals in values. Some of the morals and values they all have in common are treating a neighbor like you would treat yourself, not committing a murder, and believe in no other god except this one.

In my first hand experience as a student in schools that accept all religions I have discovered that students from different religions pretty much act in the same moral beliefs. I have overheard parents of different religions telling their children not to treat another as you would not want to be treated, do not lie, do not cheat, and do not steal. Not much different from the moral beliefs that I believe as my own in the Christian religion.

I write this essay convince people that there is only one religion. I write this paper just to express a different way of thinking. I am tired of all these religions arguments of one person trying to convince another that their religion in superior to another. The differences of their religions are just as a religion grows as I explained the religion just adapts cultures and customs. So in the end if we look at the big picture we are pretty much the same.