I Believe in Friends, the Thrill of Life, and Fun

Kelvin - Newnan, Georgia

I believe in friends, the thrill of life, and having fun. You only live once, so don’t waste it. God gave me life and I don’t intend on wasting it. I want to experience life. There’s a whole world out there that I haven’t seen, and people I haven’t meet. On my death bed I want to look back on my life and be able to remember the journeys I embarked on, and the friends I’ve meet and come to love.

I think there is more to life than meets the eye. I believe that fun is the key to happiness in life. One thing that brings me the most joy is just being with my best friends. My friends and I have always been very close to each other, and I’ve had the time of my life with them. A family can provide you food and shelter, but friends can provide a sense of belongingness and warmth.

My friends also firm believers in the importance of having fun. Were young and definitely not going to waste our youth. We love to just sit down and try to remember the crazy nights we’ve had together. I dread the day that we all have to go our separate ways. We’ll all have to go out into the world and become who were going to be in life.

I’m sure most of my friends will attend college and start the next chapter of their lives. But I can’t see myself doing that. I want to travel the globe and meet new people. I been in Newnan almost my whole life, and have loved the times I’ve had here. I want to look back at Newnan and be able to say that I did the best I could while I was stuck in this place, had as much fun as I could while I was stuck in this place, and got with as many chicks as I could while I was stuck in this place. But I’m ready to get out of here and see the world. I’m ready to experience the joy of life.