Factory Farms make me angry!

Jesse - Las Vegas, New Mexico
Themes: morality, nature

I believe that factory farming shouldn’t exist. I have been lead to believe this because when I was my mother and uncles taught me that you should treat animals with great respect. WHAT FACTORY FARMS ARE DOING TO THE ANIIMALS MAKES ME ANGRY! I have seen what they are doing is because I went online and I saw a website with pictures of animals at factory farms. I saw horrible pictures, such as a calf with its head chopped off because of a rusty crate. I think this is wrong because, they should not have rusted, destroyed crates. After I saw this picture, it made me so disgusted that I had to write this and make people aware of what they are doing to animals. Factory farms should do what family farms do. They should let them roam free , stop giving the animals antibiotics, let them eat all-natural foods! THIS IS WHAT I BELIEVE IS WRONG!!

Factory farmers torture animals. They torture them by making calves drink

cow blood instead of milk from their mother. Also, they prison the poor cows, chickens, and pigs in tiny crates. But these things are ok to factory farmers they think that those things are ok to do to the animals don’t make a difference to the health. But they do make a difference to certain people. Citizens can protest against factory farming and make a difference by making animals free from factory farming clutches. They should let the animals go into a family farm.

They give the animals antibiotics and growth hormones. The animals can grow fatter and bigger, also, so that way more meat comes off of the cows, pigs, and chickens. Mostly the body parts are thrown away or put into compost. This is what they do with growth hormones and antibiotics.

They give the animals antibiotics and growth hormones. They do this so, the animals can grow fatter and bigger, also, so that way more meat comes off of the cows, pigs, and chickens. Mostly the body parts are thrown away or put into compost. This is what they do with growth hormones and antibiotics.

Then we eat the meat we get sick, possibly die of sickness; such as cancer and diabetes. Family farming is the exact opposite of factory farming. Family Farming is the exact opposite of Factory Farming because, they do not cage up the animals, they let them run free, they do not feed grains they feed them all natural hay, they leave the calves to drink they’re mothers milk, and they never ever give them growth hormones and antibiotics. This is why I strongly believe that factory farming shouldn’t exist.

I CAN MAKE A HUGE, GIGANTIC, DIFFERENCE!!!!!