Fast Food gone wrong

Bryson - Las Vegas, New Mexico

I believe all fast food restaurants that sell meat should either shut down permanently or serve healthier food. Restaurants should treat the animals like the living things they are. The restaurants buy meat from places like factory farms that treat their animals with absolutely no respect need to be punished. Some of these places beat the animals just so they can tenderize the meat. Factory farms do this the day before the animals are slaughtered while free-range farms try to take off as much stress from the animals as possible. The factory farmers kill the animals by cutting their heads off and many other vicious and violent ways.

They don’t tell us what’s in the meat or where they get it. The meat that is being served is probably the unhealthiest thing in the world. It comes from places where the animals are cramped in small cages and basically tortured. Then people happily go and order this so called ‘‘meal’’ for lunch.

The farmers that work in factory farms hurt themselves while cutting the meat. And when they get cut in an unsanitary environment, they face dire consequences. They could even die from infection. And what they feed the baby calves (baby cow) is horrible. They make them drink cow blood mixed with antibiotics instead of the calves’ mother’s milk. I’ve seen pictures, web sites, movies, T.V. shows and videos and it made me think; and think; and think. And whenever I thought about it, I got angry. I still get angry. The more I thought about it, the angrier I got. So I believe all of the factory farm owners should die the same way their animals die. I believe all the animals should either be treated a lot better or to be set free. I believe all of the farm workers should live how the worker’s animals live. You are eating this crap whenever you eat at McDonalds or Burger King. I’m not vegetarian but no one should have to eat this garbage! And the factory farms are taking advantage of you. They think,’’Oh the public doesn’t care about what’s in their food or how it was treated when it was alive.’’ But they are wrong. If I care I am sure someone else agrees with me. I hope you do too.