Ace - Las Vegas, New Mexico

I BELIEVE that hunting and fishing should be narrowed down to just taking what you need to survive. If I were to kill something I am not going to take, that’s wrong just wrong, I would say that I was very greedy! If we all start hunting everyday then the world would be running low on an assortment of different species of animals. I have even seen people kill and hurt animals when they want to, so don’t be one of those people! I know the world and you and I have to be fair, if I want to be greedy or if you want to ruin the world then I should go some place else, or maybe you, because this is not the place for it. If I start helping the world more instead of trashing and polluting, and just not giving the earth then that’s a great thing to do for the world, but if I start picking up trash and getting others to do this helpful thing for the world that’s much, much better for the earth and animals. It’s good for a couple of people to be vegetarians because they are organic, and they don’t eat meat. So on my opinion being a vegetarian is good for the world. Being a vegetarian saves animals and water for the world, it takes 100-400 gallons of water to raise, slaughter and wash the animal/animals meat; but I do care about animals when they starve, suffer, and get mistreated in small crammed this way is wrong. Humans that work at factory farms are mean, most of the time, to animals, I can assure you that they don’t give them all the right grains, plants, veggies, ect. I can also assure you that they don’t give them all the right pampering, I am 9 years old and I have chickens that roam around, a bunny that I got for Easter, a donkey that’s very healthy and gets healthy food, very hyper dogs (some that take hikes), one fish I know how to care for, and lots of cats, I know how to care for each and every one of them. If someone is going to ruin our world and chance to live in this wonderful place, then places in which they live in, treating they are just selfish.

Everyone and everything is special in their own way. If you don’t agree with what I say, that’s fine everyone has the right to their own opinion or belief, I think that animals should be able to have a good life thou. If someone has the same opinion as my own belief then that’s helpful, to know that someone thinks the same as I do. If you think about things in life you realize that it’s not the right choice, you can make a right choice even though and help the world be a better place.