Rodney - Mill Hall, Pennsylvania

I Believe in Friendship

It is always great to have one thing in your life to truly believe in. out of everything I believe in there is one thing that means the most to me, which would have to be friendship. I believe that nobody would be who they really are without their friends in their lives, a certain somebody who will always be there no matter how hard times get for you. Everything basically revolves around friendship.

Out of all of my friends there is only one person I feel comfortable around to talk about anything with. Her name is Christina Ohmott. Even though I have only known her for just a few months, I feel like I have known her for my whole life. Anytime that things may get rough for me, I can always count on her to help me get through. No matter how big or small the problems may be, she will always be there until the end.

In return I’m the kind of guy who will always be there for her too. Actually I am always there for any one of my other friends at anytime somebody needs help or support. Some people feel that family is more important that friendship. I can agree with that but only to a certain extent. There are a lot of things that you have your friends help you out with that you can’t even tell your parents/ family members. It would also be harder to keep your friends in your life than your family members.

There are several times, especially in teen-agers lives, when things get rough at home and you need to turn to your friends. That is a very crucial time when you need to turn to your friends more than your family. These are just a few of the reason why I truly believe in friendship.