Dreams

Christopher - Monroe, North Carolina

I believe in dreams and goals, have them, make them, reach them. Dreams set a pathway for the future. At the age of six, if you decide that you decide that you want to be an astronaunt, then work hard, stick to it, and fulfill your dreams. Everyone should have dreams and goals to work towards. Setting dreams helps to build character. At an early age I set goals in sports events. During my all star baseball season, I set a goal to not only win the game but to also become the MVP. To achieve my goal, worked extra hard in pratice the pior weeks. In the end, we won the game. Unfortunately I did not become MVP. Therefore I still had a goal to meet. I was mentally challenged to overcome my defeat and accomplish my goal. Next season I took hame the MVP trophy. Now I have a dream to become a build designer. Everyday I am working hard in school to fulfill this dream. In order to do so, I am taking coarses to better my undersatnding of the field I am interested in. Dreams and goals are a necessity to everyone’s life. No dreams are out of reach. Dreams don’t come to you, you must make them come true. No matter where you are from, you can become anything you want to be. If there is a will, there is always away.