Show That You Love God

Connor - Johnstown, Colorado

What ever you do, never be ashamed to show that you appreciate God no matter what your friends and others say. I strongly believe that there is nothing wrong with loving God.

If you want to be a follower of God, first things first you’ll have to learn to love him and his creations. I always try to spread the word of God to everyone. I explain how Jesus died on the cross for our sins, and then rose from the dead, plus other amazing things he had done.

People would sometimes say that I was wrong, so I tried to explain Christianity to them. Some people said that the miracles performed are impossible, but I still know they happened. I have met people that say if you don’t go to church you’ll end up in hell. They are wrong, for example I don’t usually go to church. That doesn’t mean I don’t love God. You go to heaven by obeying and loving God and accepting him into your heart. At the age of eight I started learning about God, and I loved him and the stories. About one year later I just stopped caring it wasn’t that important to me anymore. At that time of my life, I was sorrow, mean rude and selfish to my parents, which was not acceptable.

Recently I started talking about God again. Now, I care plus my behavior has gotten better. My parents enjoy me and I have been reading the Bible. At times I am still becoming angry about little things, which doesn’t exactly mean I have reached a high enough level of appreciating God. I have been trying harder and every step puts me closer to God. People don’t usually know about how their relationship with God effects how they act. This causes them to act as I did and not share God’s word.

It is okay to say that you love God. By showing that you love God, your life will benefit. You can show you love him in many ways. At home, you can pray before bed, and before dinner, just tell him you’re thankful. At school you can share the gospel with friends. Hopefully, their lives will become better. Spreading the word of God to others is an amazing thing to do an, can add a point to living, as they will become better people. I, as a Christian, try to help everyone, no matter what others say.

Show that you appreciate life, try to stand out from the crowd, and worship God! No matter what others say to put you down, and discourage you, never stop showing that you love him. As a young man, my relationship with God is not fully developed , but I know one day that it will be, and I hope that someday I can be as worthy to God as in my dreams.