i believe in myself.

melissa - los angeles, California
Themes: family, gratitude

THIS I BELIEVE

I believe that I am a very smart person. I believe that I have a great fashion that no other girl can imitate because I am unique and there’s no other girl like me. I am a very powerful person that no one can bring down can take every challenge there is. I believe in god and that he makes everyone powerful. I believe in myself to getting to college and becoming someone important that no one can step on me and boss around. I believe that life is good and need to enjoy. I believe that everyone should be proud of who they are and what they are. Growing up is a very difficult part of life specially teen age year when your going to adulthood and knowing that one day you eventually have to move out and get married with the one we love. I believe that we can be really happy if we do the right steps into life. My life growing up was really fun enjoyed every single moment of it now that am growing sometimes I cry because I think to myself what I am going to do when I don’t have my parents anymore how is my future going to be without them who am I going to get marry too am I going to have a good future. I also sometimes think am I going to be rich or poor. I believe that am not going to be failure in life am going to be very successful and help people that need my help in becoming someone in life. I used to hate it when my old friends used to think that I was going to be the first one pregnant in my group but they thought wrong the first to say that was the first to get pregnant now I see all my old friends and all have kids and look at me don’t have no kids and still in school getting my education. I believe that no one should be a talker because you’re going to end up worse. Am seventeen and then eighteen am scare of still growing up and becoming wrinkled. I been through so much I suffered a lot when my grandma died seeing her in that beautiful ceramic box just thinking why would she need that box if she’s dead already I miss her a lot and I wish she can come back because I see my mom suffering for her and I want my mom to stop crying because if I see her cry I want to cry. I don’t know how to make my mom stop suffering. Sometimes I wish that everything in the world would be a beautiful place and no one to die. I just want to enjoy life without suffering and making people suffer. I believe in making the world a better place that everyone wishes they could live in. I believe of having the bestest family in the world that are their when I need them and when I need love their waiting for me to give it to me. Many of my friends our jealous of the parents I have and they wish to have some parents like the ones I have. I love my parents and I believe they taught me how to be a nice person and a really helpful person. I thank my parents for making me the person I am and I am proud of who I am.