Jonathan - Los Angeles, California

I believe that I am sixteen years-old but I am older in my mind. I believe that I was born in Los Angeles I believe that I have hard working parents that have always raised and treated me good. I believe that a small act or a gesture of kindness can change someone’s life. I believe that I am a person who is caring, sophisticated, complex, easygoing, artistic, musical, weird, risky and cool in my own way. I believe that I am a reliable person that people can go to and would be honest towards them.

I believe that I am protective of my family.

I believe that there is no balance in power that there’s no justice in the world. I believe that hard working people getting fired because of the economic crises. I believe that the world’s in danger because of man’s stupidity. I believe fighting for peace and justice for the right and good. I believe that there are kids that don’t have a good education because of school budgets

I believe that I am confused in my religion. I believe that I doubt it for a reason that I don’t know. I believe that this country is run by religion and u could tell when they say “One Nation

Under God”, yet we have a nation with many religions.

I believe that you must start somewhere to reach the top. I believe that life itself consists of emotions, obstacles, goals, religion and obviously death at the end. This I believe.