Cynthia - Huntington Park, California

I Believe You Need to Laugh

I am only sixteen years old and I may not have a clear understanding of what I want however what I do know is what I believe in, and it is in my own self which I believe in. I may struggle from time to time in school or in my personal life but I don’t let it affect me as a person. I believe nothing should ever bring you down. No matter what happens I keep a smile on my face because I see the good in life and the beauty it can bring into my own which is why I also believe in love, joy and respect.

Love can do a lot of beautiful things to a person and bring warmth and beauty into their lives. I love my friends and family each in an individual way. I have a unconditional love for my family and I have an immense admiration for my friends. They mean everything to me and I would go far beyond limits for them. Most importantly I love myself and for this reason I know I can accomplish, solve or even laugh at anything life may want to throw at me.

I love to see the people around laugh and let loose. To let go of anything and everything they may be stressing out on. If you can take a day off to sulk about something than I think you should be able to take a whole week off to laugh and enjoy yourself.

I never let anyone hurt me if it does get to that point let it be I will only learn from it and move along. I really hate being sad for more than a couple of hours and so I do anything and everything possible to cheer myself up. I believe in happy endings and the bright light at the end of the tunnel. Optimism is the key to everything and I want to make a copy of that key for everyone to use.

As I grow up inside I grow younger. I believe everybody should let out that kid inside and burry themselves in warmth and humor. I believe humor really is the cure for anything.When I see a friend in need or just bored I find it my mission to make them laugh or at least smile. I will stop at nothing until I see you smile and show me those teeth. Being bored is the worst thing in life to be honest I think it can kill. If your bored I have news for you my good sir go out and do something joyful, creative or loud. Go crazy! Just don’t stay bored for crying out loud, you’ll just lose your mind and that is not pretty

I let my self go every now and then and in return I realize by doing so I actually find my true self. When I find myself in a pickle I take a bite out of it after all sooner or later it’s going to be gone I say why not sooner and plus I like eating pickles. I can be dangerously funny and I can a get a little crazy but who cares I am only being true to myself and I don’t believe I should be judge for that.