This I Believe by Trinity

Trinity - Apple Creek, Ohio

How many true friends do you have? Do they know the real you and know just about every little secret you have? I believe that a person that someone can call a true friend only comes along once in a lifetime, but once that friend is found they will never be lost. This person could be a brother, neighbor, teammate, or even come out of the most random event ever.

Punching, pushing, fighting, and messing around. That right there describes my brother and mine relationship. I know it doesn’t sound like what you would call good friendship but in our own way it is. Like any other brother and sister in the world we fight but without it we wouldn’t be as tight as we are now. Even thought we fight we have our moments where we get along as do really stupid things that are really fun. One day during the summer we got really bored and decided to see if we could fit in the dryer. It was hilarious but unfortunately even though he could fit perfectly in there, my super long legs got me in trouble again. I was stuck and laughing hysterically which didn’t help at all. I was in there at least 15 minutes laughing until my brother finally decided to help me get out of there. The good times that we have I will never forget.

Running top speed in the outfield chasing the ball like some kind of dog when all the sudden I trip over thin air. After lying on the ground for several minutes I noticed that I really didn’t trip on my own, it was one of my best friends Rachel. We play softball together and we can get really competitive. We are always fighting each other to see who it can get better or win the game we are playing. This is the fuel that keeps our friendship together, along with some understanding and some good laughs. Rachel and I are always texting each other and we just never seem to get bored of each other. I know that our friendship is a true one because she understands me completely and can listen when I need it and I do the same for her.

From a brother to a team mate or some one in school everyone will always have their one true friend that will be with them all the way. Some people just find theirs earlier then later but once you find them it will last forever. I know I have found some real friends and they are amazing. These people have made me believe that true friendship definitely lasts more then a lifetime.