Hard work vs Talent

Armonti - Romulus, Michigan
Themes: work

This i believe. .

Hard work vs. Talent

Ii believe that hard work beats talent when talent doesn’t work hard. See talent can take you so far matter a fact any were you want to go. It is hard to find someone with either your skills or your abilities. So talent opens a lot of doors for the person that has it. Most people that have talent or an unbelievable skill feel that they do not have to put as much work in or time as a person without talent.

Which is not true because there is always room for improvement know matter how good you are and in order to improve it takes hard work. A person that works hard that does not have talent can go farther then someone with talent. A good hard dedicated worker is very hard to find. When someone is willing to put off time to improve and fully dedicate there self to something that they love that right there can take them far.

Along the way you will start to develop some kind of talent, which is known as hard work. When you are learning or master a skill or talent it takes hard work and dedication to be able to control your gift. Hard work is a talent so with hard you can conquer anything at any degree. A lot of people (coaches, teachers…etc) do want someone that has talent or want somebody that is use to the skill. It does not matter if you have talent at all someone with hard working tendencies can out work someone with talent any day.

If talent works hard that is even greater than just hard work because now talent can now go above and beyond it’s it means do things that not even a hard worker can do. See me I am a product of someone with talent and hard work. Were it took me a long time to figure out that I had talent were I always had hard work in stilled inside of me so when I got older more mature I am now able to do and perform above and beyond my means and still work harder and harder to get to the next level and in prove on my skill and talents. Without hard work you can’t really do anything but with hard work you can do anything you set your mind to that even means being one of the most talented people in the world. That is were I come up with the saying hard work beats talent when talent doesn’t work hard.

.