The Freedom of Choice

Jose - el mirage, Arizona

I believe in the freedom of choice. People have choices everyday. Sometimes they make the right choice and sometimes they make the wrong choice, but everyday we all have choices.

I choose to play soccer! everyday I wake up I have the choice to starts fresh and do something new with my life but I choose not to, I choose to keep on playing what I love playing soccer. I choose soccer over everything else. Soccer is my life, it’s what makes me happy everyday, and it’s what I want to do for the rest of my life.

I’ve played soccer since I can remember. All my life all I’ve done is soccer, soccer, and soccer nothing can compare to what soccer makes me feel every time I play it. If I don’t succeed I wake up the next day and try it again until I get it. I’ll never get tired of playing soccer; if I could I would play it every second of every hour of every day!

People say I choose to play soccer because that’s what all Mexicans do but it’s not true, I play not because that’s what all Mexicans do but because I love doing it. When I’m in school sometimes I have a paper ball and try to make it in the trash and if I miss it people tell me “stick to soccer” I say yeah I know thanks.

People have chooses every single day. Sometimes for the better and sometimes for the worse but the still have the choice. I’ve made lots of bad choices in my life but now I’ve made the effort to make up for them. That was me in the past today is a new day a day I can start over again. I want to be someone people can look up to someone who people will remember me even when I’m gone because of the choices I made when I was here.

Today is a new day. Every morning I wake up I choose to go to school not because I’m forced to but because I choose to. I choose to do go in school, get good greats, and do the best I can because I know it’s the right thing to do.

People wake up everyday with thousands of choices. I want them to choose what is right for them. They have the choice to wake up and start fresh but they have to be wiling to do it. They have to want to make good choices and what is best for them because eventually something good will happened in there life’s.

So the next time you wake up stop and think, if you want to the right choice today or the wrong. If you make the wrong choice just remember tomorrow will be a new day, a day you can start fresh again!

“When you have to make a choice and don’t make it, that is in itself a choice. ~William James”