We’re All the Same

Eddie - surprise, Arizona
Themes: equality

I believe that everyone should be created and treated equal. People of every race, culture, group, and country are the same in a way. Everyone has personal flaws and different skills, but in the end it equals out. There are tons of people in this world, rich, poor, big, small, fat, skinny, good and bad. There are hundreds of different races and ethnicities and in each one there are wealthy ones and poor ones, and so on.

Some people are wealthier than others who are richer in values. Some people may not live in great houses or have food all the time but it makes them come together as a family. Others may grow up fending for themselves but they learn to deal with people and survive better. Those who have money may not learn to deal with the real world because they don’t know how to do things themselves. When you have money, you don’t seem to realize what you have in life that doesn’t have a price tag. I guess what I’m saying is everyone has something good in they’re life as well as something bad. Most People seem to dwell and emphasize on the bad and don’t realize what they’ve got until it’s gone, which seems to brings them down that much more.

Everybody whether they want to believe it or not, thinks certain people are better than others. Some think that about themselves, about certain ethnic groups, or other crowds of people in general. For example, some think Caucasians are the superior race, and some think THEY think they’re the superior race. Some races limit certain things to themselves because they’re something someone else is not. Most people do it on a daily basis without realizing it. We live in a very segregated and prejudice world, not just of race but of religion, age, sexual preference, physical appearance and etc.

Everybody knows famous people and celebrities to be just about perfect. With no problems and everybody envies them, some people don’t realize what goes on behind the scenes. In real life, they’re just people who have a talent and get paid for performing. A lot of celebrities, mostly young ones, seem to get in trouble with the law or have a lot of personal problems. A lot of times get exploited by the media for being normal people. Everything has its “pros and cons” is what I’m saying.

Like I said before, everything equals out in everybody’s life eventually. When you’re rich and famous, when your poor, when you have different colored skin, and when you have different beliefs.