I BELIEVE!!!!

marcus - el mirage, Arizona

A belief in something is saying you will defend in any way possible. You will not let anyone step on your beliefs. Besides there your beliefs, why should they care? Well anyway one of my many beliefs is what I learned when I was a little kid. Before I learned how to talk and before I learned how to walk I loved music.

Music: an art of sound in time that expresses ideas and emotions in significant forms through the elements of rhythm, melody, harmony, and color. In a sense I think that’s true but much more. I believe music is a wonderful sound that brings you up when you’re down. Helps you keep on going when times are too hard for you too bear and all you want do is cry. I believe music expresses what your feeling when words cant. I believe music comes in different forms. It doesn’t have to be the one that you here on the radio. It could be you favorite sport, your hobbies, school, or any other thing expresses you feelings. It can be anything that explains you and inspires you to keep going on.

I love music so much if it was a person I would marry her. Music has helped so many times in my life that I can’t count how many times it has helped me. Whenever I feel bad or sad I just pop in the CD and just let it take me away into another world where nothing matters anymore, just me and sound chillin on a beach in the middle of nowhere not minding anyone’s business but our own. During those two minutes I feel powerful and enriched. In that small moment somehow I know what I have to do to make a difference in the world and in myself. It sounds kinda weird but it’s true. The songs over and I fall back into reality with a new kind of wisdom that makes me feel like a better man. I hope everyone feels like that when they listen to there music. Enriched and powerful. If everyone found there music I think there will be true peace in the world that everyone will get together and chill on some beach in the middle of nowhere not minding anyone’s business but there own and just listen to music. But what do I know? I’m just a high school student that wishes for some peace in awhile. So to sum it up this is what I believe. I believe music expresses what your feeling when words cant. I believe music comes in different forms. It doesn’t have to be the one that you here on the radio. It could be you favorite sport, your hobbies, school, or any other thing expresses you feelings. It can be anything that explains you and inspires you to keep going on.

So do me and the world a favor find your music and change the world

-a high school student that wants peace lol