second chances

kris - kenai, Alaska
Themes: setbacks

I Believe in Second Chances

I believe in second chances. Everyone should have a second chance. People learn from their mistakes. Which teaches them what they did wrong so they can try and correct their mistakes next time the problem comes up. We all have chances in live to redo and start out fresh with things. Even criminals can to. When you want a second chance at life you can usually move to another state or city and start all over.

People make mistakes everyday to a point of were they wish that they would just be able to go back to when they made the mistake. I have made many mistakes in my life a lot of which I wish that I hadn’t made. Everyone makes mistakes and like me probably wishes that they could revisit the event again and change what happened or that people would just forget about it.

When people go to jail they usually get out after their sentence and get to start a new life out fresh. The reason why I believe in a second chance is through my life experiences.

My experiences in life that brought me to this belief were. I have made some bad choices in life, I have failed tests and my teachers let me retry and do better on them. My biggest second chance was when I slipped up at my old school and made some bad choices in school. So my family moved to a whole new town and a new school and I got to start over with life differently. A lot of other things that happened to me I didn’t get a second chance because you don’t always get one every time you mess up. That’s because life doesn’t work that way.