Miracles

Silvia - 90033

Miracles should be an experience that everyone can go through. I think they can happen if you choose to believe they can. I personally have gone through miracles in my short life, time. They are a wonderful feeling. Imagine we can just make miracles happen. Wouldn’t the world be a better place?

My mom and my family have told me about their past experience in miracles. My mom told me that one time in Mexico that one of her nieces was close to death. This happened in a river in Mexico six years ago. How it happened was that her skirt got stuck in between the rocks. She didn’t know of course. Then the rocks started to fall on top of her throwing her down the hill with the other rocks. Her skirt got caught in some rocks. Then more rocks started to fall on top of her, throwing her father down the hill. We couldn’t do anything about it. At the end she survived. Only she was all banged up.

I’ve gone through wonderful miracles myself. An example is that my brother Luis was close to death multiple times in the past years. I have only two brothers, but it’s like I only have one because I hardly see my other brother. Why? It’s because he lives so far away in Mexico and I don’t go to Mexico a lot. The same thing goes for my two older sisters that live in Mexico. I hardly see them two either.

My brother Luis has been a gang member since he was 13 now. He’s going to be 30 on March 20. So he was always in trouble with the law. There was this one time he ran from the cops and they caught up to him. They hit him with their car. Then he fell to the ground. Then they started beating him up with their batons like four cops. Some girl went to call us at our home. She had seen everything. It was just right across the street from our house. He was sent to the hospital and stayed in a coma for about two weeks. He almost died, but he hung on. Then he was sent to prison for a year.

I thank God for sending these miracles upon me and my family. We appreciate if I guess when people experience close near death experiences, they seem to appreciate life a little more. I think do. My brother started clearing up his act. He stopped kicking it with his homies. He knew that in the end they don’t care about him. We choose to believe that maybe he has a purpose in this life. I think this is a miracle because if he didn’t die the first couple of times he’s wasn’t meant to. It wasn’t meant to happen then.

Doesn’t everyone want miracles? I know I do, but I also wish for other people to get miracles too. The world can use a couple of miracles. Examples are like finding a cure for diseases, the ones that we have not found the cure for. I personally want the miracle that I can find a wonderful guy that I can marry and have kids with.