Donald - langhorne, Pennsylvania

Israel Should Be Left Alone By The World The reason that I have named my paper this is because of three reasons. The first one is that over the years the world has made Israel sign treaties with countries that do not like them or do not want them in the area. The second reason is that they have been taking abuse from the Palestinians and Hezbollah for years. The third reason is that Israel keeps giving back parts of it country back to countries that they have beaten in war and won that land. So the first reason is how the UN or America has pushed them in to signing treaties with the countries that do not like them. The countries that I am talking about are Egypt, Syria, and Jordan. We know that them countries do not like Israel because they all decided to attack Israel in 1967 in what came to know as the six-day war. Israel won the war but we still pushed them in to sighing treaties with them instead of letting them finish the job. We should not have done anything cause some of them countries still start with them now a days and we should have let them finish the job. The second reason that I am talking about is how the Palestinians keep attacking Israel. The Palestinians high jacked a jet in Israel but the Israelis did not attack the Palestinian. Then the Palestinians kept sending suicide bombers in to Israel and killed a lot of Israelis, but still the Israelis did not attack them. Then when Israel decided to attack back was against Lebanon. The reason was that the Hezbollah decided to attack the northern part of Israel and they took two soldiers. So the Israelis decided to go to war with Lebanon. But once again the united nations or the united nations security council made them stop or have a cease firer. Then now the Hamas which is the government of Palestinian decided to shoot rockets in to Israel from the Gave Strip which the Israelis gave back to the Palestinians. So the Israelis entered the Gaze Strip. Then again the UN wanted them to stop. The third reason that I had is that the Israelis keep giving parts if it country back. They gave the Gaze Strip and west bank back to the Palestinians. They won that land in the six day war but in good faith they gave it back. So what did the Palestinians do they used the land in there advantage to shoot rockets in to Israel. So when the Israelis go to invade the Gaze Strip the world tells them that they are wrong. So in the end they are the reasons that I believe Israel should be left alone. One they should not have to sign treaties with country that hate them. Two they have been taking abuse for years. Three they keeping giving land back and getting nothing in return. So they are my reasons for why they should be aloud to do what they want