Sarah - Hughesville, Pennsylvania

True Friends

True friends are like remotes, hard to find when you need them the most. Best friends aren’t quite like true friends. True friends are priceless, and supportive, and they always have our backs no matter what kind of trouble we get ourselves into.

When true friends become priceless, they’re the master card in our wallet that doesn’t get used. True friends don’t care how much we spend on them, or if we even get them something. All that true friends care about is that no matter where we are, were going to have memories of the fools we were when we were together. The closer a friendship is the more support there will be.

True friends are supportive and understanding about whatever comes up. They don’t doubt us when we have to make a last minute cancellation or have to change the plans around a little bit. True friends will see the ups and downs that a relationship can bring. A best friend will hear about the conflicts dealing with parents. While a true friend will give a helping hand to those who need it. Back support is a big part of having a true friend.

If someone were to fall down, a true friend would be trusted to have their back. No matter what a true friend will make sure that nothing bad will happen to you. A true friend will reach down to pick you up no matter how low you are. A true friend’s qualities reflect on how well they can be trusted. True friends need to know when to be serious when the time calls for it. They should also know how to have a good time to keep us from getting bored.

True friends are there for the good and the bad moments in our lives. What’s a true friend? A true friend is there for the priceless moments, the support beam, and the back support when it’s needed. I believe that true friends are hard to come by, but once we find just one true friend we are doing pretty good.