Brian - Narvon, Pennsylvania

When you ask me what I believe in my answer is probably a lesson that everyone’s parents taught them. Everyone that has ever had a dream, everyone who has ever succeeded in life, has the same belief I do. I believe the sky is the limit. Every time you had a dream your parents told you to fly because the sky is the limit, and I guarantee that it inspired you to spread your wings and fly. It’s this belief that has kept me going in life.

Growing up, I wasn’t the most popular kid nor the most athletic, but my mom always told me to remember one thing, to always hold that one thing in my heart: no matter who you are nothing can hold you down. My friend Stephen Mcbay was another big supporter of me and another person in my life who believed the sky is the limit. He always made sure that I knew the sky is the limit because he holds the same belief I do. We both have dreams of one day being all we can be with the best houses and the nicest cars. We always talked about how one day we’d be successful business owners because we know nothing can hold us back but ourselves.

The reason I’m in college is because it’s just a step. I’m not here because most kids are; I’m here because I know it is the next step in my life’s plan to get where I want to be. I believe that no matter what, I will always reach for the stars and aim for the sky, and college is just a step to that. I wish I could somehow make everyone realize that in life, there are just steps until you feel like you are the best, until you honestly feel like you’re in Heaven. I wish everyone could see that nothing is holding them back but themselves. Nobody has an excuse to be less than what they want to be because the world is full of opportunities for everyone. It may not be the easiest path or the path that everyone has gone down but that’s when you have to challenge yourself and really realize your true potential. I never want to wake up and hate my job, and neither should anyone else, everyone needs to realize that no matter who or what stands in their way, the sky is the limit.