Tifanie - Mount Pocono, Pennsylvania
Themes: question

I believe in the unknown. Believing that the unknown should be questioned because there is something in the unknown. I’ve always been the one to question anything. Unknown could be towards anything and everything. The unknowingness of the answer to a question, which is why people as in the first place. No one knows the exact number of existing animals, humans on the Earth, plants in the ground, or numerous silence activities happening all over the world. It is unknown if there are other human species inhabiting the unknown number of planets in the unknown number of galaxies. None of the people on Earth know how they are going to die, how long they are going to live for, or what unplanned activity is going to happen tomorrow. People may know how they are going to die though. Perhaps they were told that they are going to die from cancer. Why are they going to die? Reason is that there is no cure for cancer which leads to unknown cases of unexplained deaths. People ask questions and can find something within that can give part of the answer. Any information is helpful. We all don’t know how the world is going to end. Questions have been asked and theories have been formed. No one knows exactly why which makes the unknown so interesting. The unknown is like a bowl of mud from the floor of a lake. It looks like there is nothing there, but when you analyze the mud you find something in it.

Probably the most controversial and interesting ‘unknown’ topic are aliens. There have been countless reports of people being abducted by these beings. People are emotionally traumatized due to their experiences. They also have very strong beliefs with this. There is a strong possibility of it being true. It could possibly hold the answer to the entire unknown. If aliens exist then that answers the question of other beings with the intelligence of humans. A couple of examples are they could hold the cure for cancer, know exactly how many planets and galaxies, and so on. They could possibly perfect our modern day machines, like I said it’s unknown. We don’t know for certain.

There are possibilities of finding out the exact answer to one unknown question and it could reveal the answer to everything in the world. You ask questions, observe it carefully, and you’ll find something about the unknown. For example, I have watched on the television and have heard it on the news about scientist making new discoveries. That proves that we don’t know everything. That unknown number keeps growing. Not only growing but also declining due to humans.

Everyday scientist and possibly every day Americans will find something new in the world of the unknown. This all proves that there is something in the unknown, which proves that the unknown is not nothing. This is why I believe in the unknown.