I Believe Love Can Fix Anything

Jennifer - Shawnee, Kansas
Themes: love

I Believe that Love Can Fix Anything

Love is a powerful feeling. It’s full of a passion and a fire that cannot be controlled. All people feel it some time in there life whether they are a young child and they find love in an animal, an independent teenager who finds friends that love them and that they love back, or a mature adult who finds the love and partner for life. What ever size, shape, or form of love it is it can always fix anything. How can it do this? It can do it with its element of surprise, how unpredictable it is, and its passion.

Love seems to have an element of surprise to it. It can spring up at any moment and stun a person into a state of shock that can be sometimes scary. When you are astounded by it at a young teenage age it hits the person with such a force that they are confused by it. But when they finally figure it out, they are ecstatic! Finding that first crush or having that first boyfriend or girlfriend is one of the most exuberant feelings. It makes you feel special and loved. If you were lonely you no longer felt alone. If you were sad it makes you happy. If you were ready to give up it gives you hope. It can mend any broken heart. When does love pummel you into that euphoric feeling? No one knows.

Love is very unpredictable. It can happen at any time or place. It can hit you hard or it can slowly yet surely come to you. No matter what, though, it is out there and it is everywhere. A lot of people expect love to just happen to them. They want it and they want it now. That is too bad because love runs on its own specially planned out course and it will get to you when it’s ready. Who knows its bearing? Only love knows. If someone is feeling lonely and depressed and they need a shoulder to cry on love will find a way to come to them and comfort them. It will be that support. But when we are unhappy, we can’t expect love to just come to us on cue. We can’t expect it to take a detour especially for us. It will come to us and be there for us at a surprising moment in time, at a surprising place, in a surprising way, and with a surprising fire.

Love has a passion. A fiery passion that has a strong grip and a mighty blow. This is what makes it so powerful. I think this is the most potent quality in love. The passion can make you do things that you thought you’d never do maybe even stupid things. Example, in “Romeo and Juliet” by William Shakespear when Romeo hears about the faux death of his true love, Juliet, he is stricken into despair and kills himself. Then when Juliet awakens from her sleep and finds Romeo dead she too kills herself so she could be with her Romeo forever. The fire and passion that they felt for each other drove them to suicide. Suicide is one of the worst mistakes a person could ever make. Yet, they perform this devastating act. Why? They do it because they love each other. This passion isn’t all bad though. It binds together people and helps save lives.

Love can fix anything if it uses its element of surprise to give you encouragement when you need it most. It also is unpredictable, and it will come to rescue you at the perfect moment. It has a passion that can drive you and others around you to help the ones you love. Love is always there, and it will always will be there to save us when the time is right.