martin - evergreen, Colorado

Imagine your best self. Know, believe in, and embrace your best self. If it is not visible, it is only because you have lost your vision, but never have you lost your potential.

Imagine yourself as being free from any addictions, obsessions, limiting thoughts, and harmful bahaviors. Imagine yourself as being a safe haven for yourself, as loving and honoring yourself. Imagine yourself as whole, worthy, lovable, authentic, joyful, and open to the flow of highest good for ALL whose lives you touch, knowingly and unknowingly, in every moment. They are legion.

Let go of your narrow definitions of yourself as broken, lacking, inadequate, scarred, toxic, or unworthy. No matter their behaviors, motivations, intents, or levels of awareness, let go of your difinitions of others.

Believe all healing, growth, and joy is possible, but also know that as conections of heart and of soul are precious gifts, so too boundries are profoundly loving and necessary.

Accept that not all would recognize nor accept what is in the highest good, despite facades and appearances. Allow and embrace highest good in your life and in the lives of those around you anyway.

Know that where you put your energy – energy of any kind – is where – and HOW – your life will expand.

Own YOUR power. Celebrate your freedom. Act ALWAYS from truth and integrity. Show up and be transparent without reservation or conditions, but know that truth and compassion are two faces of the same sacred thing.

Do your work to understand the true nature of your demands and judgments upon others. Do it deeply and sincerely. Do not ask others to do your work for you, even if they would seem to offer, but always celebrate those who would genuinely go WITH you, for they are no less than emissaries of angels.

Do not ration access to your heart, for it is an unlimited resource and, in truth, bears no agenda but love. Expand your capacity for love in every moment, and ask nothing specific in return. Love is NOT desire. It is love that is your finest gift to the world, and makes ready the way to your genuine self, to your very soul.

Bless others but do not possess, exploit, sanction, or demand. Love is the only way to touch another. Love is the only way to heal yourself. Love allows forgiveness and release. It is ONLY through the eyes of love that you will see clearly what IS.

There is no hope without love. There is no connection without love. There is no healing without love. There is no freedom without love. There is no heaven without love. In any moment of doubt or pain, seek the love and let go of all else. Above all, it is your work to love YOURSELF. Then let go and let Spirit do the rest.

Let your Light shine! We are more magnificent than you know!