Live Each Day as if it Were my Last

Chad - Hesperus, Colorado
Themes: carpe diem

Life is not something to take for granted. It can be ended in the blink of an eye. I believe in “living each day as if was my last.”

There is no specific event in my life that has influenced my belief. For me, it’s just life in general. Life is fun and not something that you should just throw away. If you throw away your life there is really nothing to live for. “Life is a privilege not a right.”

My family has influenced my belief by always saying do your best, never give up, and things of that sort. This has taught me to never give up, keep working hard, and have fun with my life. I demonstrate this belief by not holding back. Doing every thing that I can, so that I can be absent for nothing.

What I believe makes my life a better place because if I live each day as if it were my last then I would have more fun in life, I would not hold back, and would live life to the fullest. I express this belief by playing hockey. Hockey is something I do about three days a week, and almost every weekend. I devote a lot of my to playing hockey. Hockey is my life. Also I try new things to express my belief. Trying new things is what life is all about. If you don’t try new things then your life will be boring and dull with no excitement, and without excitement, life is no fun.

I believe in living life to the fullest because if I live my life to the fullest, I will get the most out of my life and I will have.