Christyan - Los Angeles, California

I believe that I could still be the best that I can achieve in such a sport with hard workmanship which is baseball were you have to prove that you love the game and how you respect it. I believe that I’m still a great ball player when it comes to hard working and proving that you want to play. When I have my switch on I am great, I am the best, I could achieve my goals and I believe that I could still comeback and prove that I am no failure. I could comeback with a hard working mind and without showing the lack of work.

I once remembered that I was the glory were I was batting fourth of the lineup and with the batting average of .500% were I could hit homeruns form left to right. And I believe that I could be in this position again in being the great clutch hitter in getting some runs in to win a ball game. I still have a lot to achieve but I must set my mind to my task that I need to accomplish. I still have that ability in proving myself to get better to have that glory again and be the fourth hitter in the line up again with the opportunity to be the very best that I can. I am great and I will achieve my goals. “Don’t let the fear of striking out get to you, in playing a game”