Its all for a reason

Cerah - Eagle, Idaho
Themes: purpose

I believe that everything happens for a reason. In life things always happen, whether those things are good, bad, or they just happen and don’t seem to matter much at all, I believe that they happen for a reason. When good things it so easy for us to accept it and just move on, yet when bad things happen most people take it personally and get down about it. Bad things will always happen us no matter what, I think that when they do happen, more times than not we just wallow in our misery and ask “why me?”, and we don’t look at the bigger picture and realize that there could actually be a reason behind what is happening. Recently I have had a series of unfortunate events happen to me and I have been very down about it. I couldn’t seem to stop thinking what did I do wrong, why me, how could I have prevented this. But then I realized that everything happens for a reason, to teach us a lesson, to make us stronger and to help us grow. As a result of the recent trials I have experienced, I have begun to realize that sometimes you have to experience bad things to know and appreciate good. That you should never take all the wonderful things that you have been given for granted, especially all the wonderful people in your life that make each day worth living. You should always let the people that matter most to you know that you love them, because you never know what is going to happen tomorrow. From these trials I have faced I have been reminded, that you should always follow your beliefs and morals and live up to your standards, no matter what temptations you may face. I have learned that all good things must some to an end, and that just because something ends, although it may feel like it’s the end of that world, it’s not. That if something is meant to be, no matter what happens it will all work out in the end.

Everything whether it is bad or good, happens for a reason. That reason may not always be super obvious and it might not seem like we will even benefit from it at the time. It may take a while to realize what it is and how it even did us any good at all. Sometimes you just have to take a step back and look at

your life from a different point of view, look at the bigger picture, or just accept the fact that you cannot always control your circumstances and just have faith that everything will turn out all right, this I believe.