motivating factors

Kenley - Amherst, Virginia
Themes: love

I believe that there is nothing in this world that cannot be solved with love. The world is too filled with anger, hate, and fear. These things feed on one another, and perpetuate the cycle of anger, hate, and fear. In Psychology we learn that people act out because they are afraid of one thing or another. The way to break that is to show love, understanding, and compassion. Give the person a sense of trust to be able to open up and address the problems. Think about this. There are two things that every person wants in this world, two things that tie us all humans together. Everyone wants these same two things. 1 To love some one. 2 For some one to love us. We are all the same because of this. There is very little difference between people when it comes to love. All problems can be solved with love. I see three types of love: a spiritual love, a love of human kind, and a love of self. If humans could display more of these towards everything we do, we could solve poverty, war, famine, and many other problems that ail the world. We would have compassion for our neighbors. Our happiness would be tied to their happiness. Yes there would still be natural disasters. But the outpouring of help would be greater, faster, and more organized. We would have a sense of “world community” instead of local community or just the lonely self.