It doesnt Hurt to Cry

Bree - Soldotna, Alaska

It Doesn’t Hurt to Cry

I believe every one should cry. Tears are natural part of your eyes that keep them clean and healthy, but tears do so much more than that. It helps humans express emotions that shouldn’t be bottled up inside, it’s a release. After a “good cry” it can help a person feel better and put things into perspective.

People say that tears are a sign of weakness. If you cry you’re a baby and a wimp that should became tougher. I believe that crying just makes someone a stronger person instead of a weak one. When I was younger I cried all the time, maybe a little too much that it got on peoples nerves. A few of the next door neighbors still think of me as a cry baby. Crying shows that a person isn’t afraid of their feelings, and that is braver than bottling them up and holding them inside. It won’t hurt a person to cry.

Tears are brought on by a range of different emotions and situations. The mast common emotion is sadness, of when a loved one dies, when someone hurt their feeling or if the person is just depressed. When someone is mad they can cry, one time I was so frustrated with a teacher a burst out in tears in the middle of the class. At the time I was embarrassed, but later I felt much better than if I kept all of my frustration pent up inside. After a stressful day of school I feel better after I cry it off and get started on making my day less stressful. Crying can also be brought on by good things as well. A person can be so happy that tears of happiness can come to their eyes. They can also laugh hard enough that they tear up.

Sad movies can make me cry like it was happening to me personally, many people say they cant understand why cry about movies. What happens on the screen is so lives like that it can make people realy think about their own life experiences. Music can also have the same affect on people as movies can. It can bring emotions that on the beholder can understand and react to the song and bring on tears of joy and unhappiness.

I feel more comfortable crying in privacy or sometimes in front of family and friends, but crying in front of people that I don’t know can make me uncomfortable. After wards I don’t feel as good as I would if I was in a comfortable situation when I cried.

When it comes down to it I stand by what I believe in crying is good for people. It can help people recover from traumatic experiences, pain and a stressful day. It’s a human ability that can promote a healthy life style.